Jaguar Land Rover Classic has been all about Rovers in its Reborn series, presenting the Series I and Range Rover Classic models. Now it’s adding a bit more Jag, putting its automotive talents toward the very worthy goal of restoring Series 1 E-types. At this year’s Techno-Classica Essen, it will reveal the first of 10 E-types it plans to rebirth, this one a beautifully revitalized 1965 Series 1 Fixed Head Coupe 4.2.
Continue Reading Jaguar rebirths the E-type … and it’s the opposite of painful
- History on wheels: The best from the 2016 Goodwood Revival
- Jaguar Mark 2 replica to enter production
- Updated Jaguar Mark 2 puts new spin on a classic
- No-reserve Duemila Route auction: Top 50 car sales
- Techno-Classica Essen: The world’s biggest classic car experience … plus a disruptive new technology
- Jaguar goes time traveling and brings back the 1957 XKSS